Bright Future For the Children is dedicated to providing quality evaluations, therapeutic and educational services to children ages 0 to 3. We use a family-centered and multilingual approach to ensure parents that their child developmental needs are met in a nurturing and supportive environment. We need therapists/evaluators in all 5 boroughs, Westchester County, & Nassau and Suffolk counties. More specifically, we are looking for:
Must have either be a LMSW, LCSW, or hold a certificate in Special Education/Students with Disabilities (Birth - 2)
Must have NYS PT License
Must have NYS OT or OTA License
Must have a NYS license in Speech and Language Pathology. For Clinical Fellows, a minimum of a Master's Degree in Speech and Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders or New York State certification as a Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH), or Teacher for Students with Speech and Language Disabilities (TSSLD) are also welcomed to apply.
Must be a LMSW or LCSW
We are looking for evaluators in all disciplines including Developmental/SI, PT, OT, and SLP. In addition, we are looking for providers to conduct Psychological evaluations (must be a licensed psychologist or LCSW to be considered). Please note that all evaluators must have: experience providing evaluations, DOH Approval letter, and apply with us as a 1099 employee.
For therapy positions, please note the following:
- Early Intervention and/or home-based experience preferred, but not required.
- You may apply with us as W2 or 1099 employee
For all positions, please note the following:
- Bilingual Spanish/other languages is a plus
- Part-time or full time or flexible schedule available
- We ensure that our therapists/evaluators are highly compensated in comparison to other agencies
- We offer 401k & health insurance packages for full time therapists
- LCSW clinical hours offered to LMSW therapists working at least 20 hours per week
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- would like to apply to our job openings
- have questions about our job openings
- have questions about the application
- want to submit your application
Info/Links Related to Application:
- The application form titled "Statewide Central Register" (SCR) is a background check that takes about 2 weeks to process. Therefore, we suggest that you submit your SCR as soon as possible so that your clearance can process while you work on submitting the other parts of the application